Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)


 


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme posted by  Tynga's Reviews every Saturday. It is basically showcasing the books you got over the past week.  I am very excited to participate in this. 
 
I know I said I woul post it on Saturday. I'm sorry. I'll post it next Saturday. I'm a terrible person. Unfortunately my haul this week was pretty pitiful because I've been sick. But next week will be a bigger haul. I also might have a vlog to go with it.
 
Here's the Books I Got:
  
 
The Golden Lily- By Richelle Mead
 
The Way We Fall- By Megan Crewe
 
So I only got two books this week but they're good ones. At the same time, this gives me the chance to finish last week's books. What books did you get this week?

 

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with getting two books. I really enjoyed the Golden Lily. I can't wait for the next book to come out.
    -Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about that later and realized you're right. There isn't anything wrong with that. It's only that I see blogs with 15 books and I feel I have to compete. But it's the reviews that count, not the number of books.

      Delete
  2. I only got one book, but it's so awesome that I'm more than happy :) And definitely need to read The Way We Fall!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...