Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Kick- Ass Heroines

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme posted on The Broke and Bookish every Tuesday.


1) Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series- of course I would pick her. Not only is she smart but she can hold her own against villians (death eaters) and any guy (Ron Weasly) who tried to mess with her heart.
2) Maia from If I Stay- she watched her family die, and, while in a coma had to make the tough decision to keep living or die.
3) Meghan from The Iron King- she nearly throws her life away trying to save her brother. Now that's love.
4) Finley from The Girl in the Steel Corset- she can win a fight against nearly anyone. She battles with her alternate bad half that takes over her body when she's in danger. She runs toward danger- not away from it. And she often wears a steel corset.
5) Ismae from Grave Mercy- although I'm in the process of reading, this book, Ismae has already proved herself to be a warrior. She is a assassin for the saint of death and does his bidding with daggers, arrows, and poison.
6) Bella from Twilight... Haha just kidding. I wanted to make sure everyone was awake. A character from a vampire novel I did think was kick- ass was Rose from Vampire Academy. She guarded her friends faithfully, especially her best friend whom she'd do anything for. 
7 Lela from Sanctum- she gives up her happiness in her afterlife to save her friend from hellish conditions. I wish I had a friend like that. She also went through living with several abusive foster families and became a better person because of it.
8 Lena from Delirium- she went against everything her family and friends believed in for what she thought was right. 
9 Elena from Vampire Diaries- she went through so much after her parent's deaths. Yet, even after this she still put the only family she had left first and managed to keep her chin up.
10 Evie from paranormalcyParanormalcy- even in the face of death, she can crack a joke. Plus, she has a pink taser. I mean, who doesn't think  a pink taser's extremely cool and bad- ass.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...