Sunday, February 3, 2013

My... Edgy Blog Status

You may have noticed that I haven't been able to post much this past week. And it's killing me. It really is. I hate not being able to post something everyday. I feel like I'm missing out on memes and discussions and I have several reviews I need to write.

Now don't worry. I'm not going anywhere! I just don't know how often I'm going to be able to access a computer for the next week. I'm writing this on a mobile device right now but I can't post much until I can use a computer.

So I just wanted to put a notice up here to explain my very temporary absence. I will be back and when I get back my blog will be better than ever. I have some fun stuff in store for you! So anyway don't forget me.

BYE- For Now!

1 comment:

  1. 1. The hot chocolate looks good. 2. I hope your comp problems are taken care of soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...