Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights the book you're looking forward to the most.

I've been a terible blogger this past week and I missed like two days of posting (even though it wasn't my fault, I'm still sorry),  which is why I decided to skip Top Ten Tuesday's post yesterday and catch up on my reviews. So I'm posting a Waiting on Wednesday today, even though I haven't posted one in over a month.

In this heart-wrenching and suspenseful teen thriller, sixteen-year-old Sarah Meadows longs for "normal." Born with a port-wine stain covering half her face, all her life she’s been plagued by stares, giggles, bullying, and disgust. But when she’s abducted on the way home from school, Sarah is forced to uncover the courage she never knew she had, become a hero rather than a victim, and learn to look beyond her face to find the beauty and strength she has inside. It’s that—or succumb to a killer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This book sounds intense and heart-pounding. It sounds like the type of book that keeps you up all night and is impossible to put down. The main character seems vulnerable and afraid snd has to find courage within herself. That kind of character development is the type of thing I love reading about in a book because not everyone is a natural heroine. I like reading about how it's possible to change and become someone great. Having someone who's wimpy being put into a life-or-death situation and being forced to step up to the plate is exactly why I'm so excited for this book. I can't wait to read it!
 
Add to Goodreads
 
So what book are you waiting on? And what do you think of the book I chose?
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...