Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too. 

I'm really excited about this weeks STH. Guess why? I received my first ever book for review!!! I'm so happy, I didn't expect to receive this one so soon after starting my blog.

I also got a couple other books I want to share with you.



Beauty by Robin McKinley: I got this book for some light reading. I also wanted it because It's a retelling of Beauty and the Beast. How could I resist?!



Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I read Morgan Matson's second book and loved it, so I checked out this one. It was such an amazing contemporary! You can read my review here.


Crusade by Nancy Holder: I've wanted to start this supernatural series for a while. I have several books to catch up on but I don't think it'll be a problem because the main character is a vampire hunter!


 Oath of Servitude by C. E. Wilson: This is the book I received for review. It's about a pixie which is intriguing. Thanks C. E. Wilson! My review will be posted on it tomorrow.



What do you think? Did you add anything good to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, some of them aren't as popular, thanks for following, I'll be sure to check out your blog and your STS:)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, some of those sound really interesting! Congrats on your first book for review! That's fantastic!
    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks I'm glad you liked it :) And yeah I'm so excited about the review copy!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...