Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacking The Shelves

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too. 


This was a busy week for me but I still managed to get some books. I'm excited to read all of them and can't wait until my Christmas break. I have two weeks off of school then and will have even more time to spend on my blog or reading. And let's not forget the Christmas cookies!



Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer: This is the second book in a trilogy about werewolves. I loved the first book and can't wait to get started on this one. After this series I'm planning on reading Cremer's newest book Invisibility.


Beautiful Darkness by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia: This is the second book in the Caster Chronicles. I'm kind of iffy on these books. I'm still not sure if I like them or not. Maybe this book will show me just how great the series is.




The Causal Vacancy by J.K. Rowling: I have a confession to make. This book scares me. I have such a long history with the Harry Potter series. It was a huge part of my life growing up, and I don't want this book to let me down. I won't be reviewing it on here because this is a ya blog, but I might let you guys know what I think in a sentence or too.

I want to thank my followers for hanging in there. :D Thanks guys. It really means a lot. Also feel free to comment about the books you got this week and your feelings on mine. Also, I'm on a mission to find an epic contemporary to read over break so if you guys have any ideas that would be fantastic.

Bye!! And have a great rest of the weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I cannot wait to read the beautiful creatures series myself. and I hope you enjoy the casual vacancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the film is coming out soon, I've been debating picking up the Beautiful Creatures series. It's not really my thing, but it has a lot of hype surrounding it.

    Have a great week and enjoy your books!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the Nightshade series, though the last bookk wasn't my favorite. I still need to finishh the Beautiful Creatures series. Hope you enjoy your books!

    new follower!
    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-my-mailbox-stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...