Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)




Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too.



I want to apologize to everyone for the  sparse reviews this week. My computer broke, and I could only get access to the internet for short amounts of time. But I did get some reading done this week and will be posting reviews very soon.

This week I got four books, all of which I am excited about.


List of Books:


  • Cresendo: This is the second book in a series about fallen angels. I finished the first book last week and found it to be enjoyable. I will post a short review on these books soon.
  • The Story Of Us: This is one of the many books by Deb Caletti but the first one I've gotten. It sounds good, though and I'm excited to read it.
  • The Forsaken: This book is a dystopian about a girl who's unjustly punished and sent to an island with criminals. I read the summary quite a while ago and fell in love with it, so hopefully it lives up to my expectations.
  • Pushing the Limits: How could I not read this book? I've heard so many good things about this book and it has such good reviews that I had to it.
That's it for this week. What do you think of my reading choices? What books did you get? Also, if you have any ideas for what I should read next week, I would really appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...