Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too.

Here's a picture of the physical books, which I got from the library. Some of them aren't pictured because I already returned them but I'll include them in the list.

 
I have always felt that contemporary books, although sometimes good, were the least favorable ya 
genre for me. But after hearing how much other ya bloggers like them, I decided to give them another chance. Boy am I glad I did... more on that later.

Physical Book List: Click on a title to see the book in Goodreads
Ebook List
I know I'm late with this but better late than never, right? Anyaway, I think this should be a good blogging week for me, as I have a post planned for everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...