Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too.
 
 

[Cover]
Nobody But Us 



As you can see, I got some very good books this week. I will be reading them all very soon. I'm sorry for the short posts these past couple days but I really don't feel well.

Anyway, what books did you get this week. Leave your link to your STS, so I can check it out. 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of most of those but Rapunzel looks good.
    Scent of Magic is AMAZING!!! You're gonna love it. such a good book. :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm so excited! Really! That's fantastic! I can't wait until I get to read it! :) Of course!

      Delete
  2. I got the Rapunzel book as well. I'm jealous that you got Nobody But Us. It looks so incredible.

    Here's mine.

    ~Danica Page

    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Storm. It is pretty good. It's hard to put down. Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I've heard great things about Storm and Scent of Magic. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome new books! I haven't read the Elemental Series yet, but I've heard great things about it! Noboty But Us was only okay for me. But I read your review and I'm SO GLAD you loved it! I think I just wasn't quite the target audience for it! I wish I could share your enthusiasm for it though. :)

    Have a great week!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...