Friday, December 28, 2012

Top Ten Anticipated 2013 Books

Top 10 of 2012 is featured over at Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, Fiktshun, Two Chicks on Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads  .  It will be featured on my blog all week. I thought this would be an amazing way to finish up my year. Hopefully this will help you guys learn more about me and my reading tastes.

I am so excited for next year because there are so very many good books that are going to be published. Ya readers can rejoice because of all these good books. I can't wait to get my hands on them! A great many of them are sequels because I know I'll love them and am already addicted to the series but I'm looking forward to a ton of debuts/ standalones too.

SplinteredScarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)Invisibility
 

Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)

 
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Soulbroken (Legacy of Tril, #2)Requiem (Delirium, #3)
 
 

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2)  by Marrisa Meyer: This is the sequel to Cinder. I think I can sum it up in six words: Cyborg Cinderella on an epic quest
 
 
Splintered by A. G. Howard: I am very excited for this one. It's a debut book and a gamble to be this excited over it, but the plot sounds like it was written specifically for me. It has an Alice in Wonderland element to it, where the main character goes down the rabbit hole. What I really love about it is that the heroine can talk to bugs. I don't know why but I'm fascinated by that.
 
 
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer: Andrea Cremer is a trusted author for me. I know from her previous series about werewolves that she can write good, engaging reads that keep me hanging. This book sounds even better than the werewolves. It's about an invisible girl who meets a boy that can see her. I'm definitely intrigued.
 
 
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead: I have read the previous two books in this series and all six books in it's spin off series for a reason. Every book Richelle Mead has shelled out just gets better and better.       
 
 
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2)  by R. L. LaFevers: I loved the first book in this series. It was about an assassin trained by a nun. The next book is also about an assassin but with a whole new plot.
 
 
The Elite (The Selection #2)  by Kiera Cass: This is the sequel to The Selection. I really enjoyed The Selection because it was a purely entertaining read. It was a dystopian with castes, a prince, a castle, and pretty dresses yet danger was lurking.
 
 
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2)  by Katie McGarry: This book sounds stupendously good. It sounds cute yet serious. It's about two very real people with their own issues who meet and fall in love. The first book was fantastic and I expect no less from this one.
 
Requiem (Delirium #3)  by Lauren Oliver: Cliffhangers are the bane of my existence. The second book in this series had a jaw dropping one and I'm still left shocked from it. It's a dystopian read about a rebellion.
 
Soulbroken (Legacy of Tril #2)  by Heather Brewer:  This is the sequel to Soulbound. Soulbound was one of my top three favorite books of 2012 because of the heroine. She had a strong soul but wasn't strong physically and was basically chained down with rules. So she did something about it. She got help and became a warrior who could kick- ass.
 
If I Should Die (Revenants #3)  by Amy Plum: Although I got off to a rocky start with this trilogy, the second book solidified our relationship and I am left eager for more. This is a series about zombies (of course they're all gorgeous) who are either compelled to save or kill people depending on the way they die. The second book had a heart-stomping cliffhanger and I need to find out what happens.
 
 What books are you guys looking forward to next year? Are any on my list? Comment with your Top Ten links :)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...