Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too. 

It's probably obvious that my computer didn't get fixed but I can use a laptop now. Yay! So there should be an increase in the number of posts now. You also might have noticed that my blog name changed. The last name couldn't stay because another blog already had it but Devoured by Books is now here to stay.

This week I have four books to show you guys!


List of Books!!! 


  • Hearts at Stake: I picked this book up because it had a promising premise. It looks like a quick read and should be entertaining.
  • Harbinger: This is a paranormal read about a girl who has visions and is sent to a boarding school.  I love the paranormal and I love boarding schools, which means this book is perfect for me.
  • The Survival Kit: I chose this as my contemporary read this week because it looked good. Upon closer inspection I realized it's setting revolved around a tragedy.
  • Soulbound: The first book in The Legacy of Tril Series. This is a fantasy about a girl who isn't allowed to defend herself, so she takes matters into her own hands. I just finished this one and it was amazing! The heroine was such a sting character.
I think I did a good job checking out a variety of books this week. What do you guys think? I would love to hear what books everyone  managed to get their hands on this week in the comments! 



6 comments:

  1. I've wanted to start reading Alyxandra Harvey's series for a while because I love vampire novels. I hope it doesn't disappoint. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently finished it and I don't want to give anything away but I'll be doing a mini review on it soon.

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul, enjoy : )

    New follower via GFC


    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I have Hearts at Stake in ebook form. I haven't got around to reading it yet. Ill be looking for you review. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I'm a new follower! Here's mine.
      http://justinevandale.blogspot.ca/

      Delete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...