Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too.

I'm so excited for this week's Stacking the Shelves for a couple reasons. First of all, I'm actually posting it on Saturday like I said I would. Also, I got The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, a book I've wanted for a while but my library didn't have. I was in the grocery store today and saw it there for 25% off, so I got it.

Anyway, besides The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I got three books from the library that I just felt like I had to read. Because they were all paranormal I checked out a contemporary novel too.


List of Books:

  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I'm so excited to read this one!
  • Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: A fallen angels book that seems like everyone's read but me.
  • Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard: A contemporary novel about a trip across Guatemala.
  • Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer: This is the 3rd book in the Nightshade trilogy- I need to get the 2nd first.
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: The first book in a trilogy about werewolves. The best part? All the books are already published, so I don't have to wait.
That's it for this week. Feel free to comment on the books you got this week. Also, thank you to the two people that are subscribed to my blog. It mean's a lot.










2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Hush, Hush! :) I read it and enjoyed it but wasn't as obsessed with it as some people are! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm in the middle of reading it right now and so far am enjoying it.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments!!! It helps let me know that people actually do read my blog. I will reply to all comments, so check back if you would like to see my reply. Thank you for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...