Stacking the Shelves is a meme posted every Saturday on Tynga's Reviews. It's a blog post about the books you received the previous week. I will be doing my Stacking the Shelves Post every Saturday, too.
I'm so excited for this week's Stacking the Shelves for a couple reasons. First of all, I'm actually posting it on Saturday like I said I would. Also, I got The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, a book I've wanted for a while but my library didn't have. I was in the grocery store today and saw it there for 25% off, so I got it.
Anyway, besides The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I got three books from the library that I just felt like I had to read. Because they were all paranormal I checked out a contemporary novel too.
List of Books:
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I'm so excited to read this one!
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: A fallen angels book that seems like everyone's read but me.
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard: A contemporary novel about a trip across Guatemala.
- Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer: This is the 3rd book in the Nightshade trilogy- I need to get the 2nd first.
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: The first book in a trilogy about werewolves. The best part? All the books are already published, so I don't have to wait.